A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantine Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantine Harris, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantine Harris, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Harris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantine F Harris FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Constantine F. Harris practice?
- Dr. Constantine Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Constantine Harris practices Urology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Urologists.