A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantine Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantine Harris, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantine Harris, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Harris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantine F Harris FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Constantine F. Harris practice?
- Dr. Constantine Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Constantine Harris practices Urology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Urologists.