Dr. Constantine Harris MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 8th, 2014
Horrible Experience
I only went to this practice twice, once for initial appointment, once for follow-up. Was forced to wait over an hour past my appointment time on both occasions without staff keeping the patients informed or apologizing at all. Walked out before seeing doctor on at the second appointment. If a doctor has complex cases that make him fall behind schedule, you need to adjust the way you schedule his appointments. If you're not competent enough to get a handle on your scheduling, you are not competent enough to provide my health care. As a brand new patient to them, this is how you are treated. Never going back (and I'm a younger guy, so they would have had a steady long term patient.)

November 7th, 2013
Poor medical care
Let me start by saying that I have never written a poor review on a medical professional bc I believe they are not appreciated for what they do; however, I had to write this review. I saw Dr. Harris on 3 occasions regarding 2 different issues (both in the hospital and at their center). He scheduled appts basically to tell me to schedule a follow up in a year. I was furious- after an hour and 20 min wait on one occasion an an hour and a half on the other. This is poor medicine. Poor practice. His nurse and assistant have poor communication skills and provided me with incorrect information to which he later replied, "Not sure why they said that but that is incorrect." He is also socially awkward and spends, at max., 4 minutes with you- which would be fine if he communicated well. I am beyond frustrated. I have 2 other family members who have been seen in this office and who have transferred elsewhere. I will be doing the same.