A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantine Karakousis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantine Karakousis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantine Karakousis, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Pelvic Cancer
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Karakousis graduated from University Of Athens. He has 14 awards.
Dr. Karakousis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantine Petros Karakousis MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Constantine P. Karakousis practice?
- Dr. Constantine Karakousis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Constantine Karakousis practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.