A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantine Karakousis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantine Karakousis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karakousis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karakousis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantine Karakousis, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Pelvic Cancer
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Karakousis graduated from University Of Athens. He has 14 awards.
Dr. Karakousis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantine Petros Karakousis MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Constantine P. Karakousis practice?
- Dr. Constantine Karakousis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Constantine Karakousis practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.