Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Constantine Karakousis
Dr. Constantine Karakousis, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Buffalo, NY. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Karakousis is affiliated with Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital, Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital and Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital. Dr. Karakousis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Constantine Karakousis has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...