Dr. Constantine Nicholas MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Martinez, CA

2.6

January 12th, 2017
Negligent, Unethical, Dangerous
As an orthopedic medical resident who has worked alongside Dr. Constantine Nicholas, I felt strongly compelled to write this review on behalf of many of his patients. Throughout my rotations with Dr. Nicholas, I have witnessed a series of unethical and negligent actions. For instance, for spine and extremity trauma cases, Dr. Nicholas has consistently failed to refer cases for appropriate, adequate treatment. Moreover, Dr. Nicholas frequently lies to patients regarding the efficacy of treatments prescribed and fails to fully disclose the risks of the treatment. At times, his difficult personality is revealed through straight-on verbal arguments with patients and through his staff. It appears to me that this doctor is psychologically unfit to carry out his duties to a reasonable degree, and I strongly recommend seeking another orthopedic provider to avoid the aggressive and vindictive behavior that seems to lie behind his treatment of his patients.

December 22nd, 2016
Unethical doctor, Negligent behavior

July 28th, 2015
Horrible doctor! Stay away!
Dr. Nicholas spends on average 5 minutes with you even for severe orthopedic problems... He misdiagnosed and mistreated my problem and simply walked away, with no apologies or attempts at fixing the problem. I had to seek out another doctor to solve the problem that Dr. Nicholas did not follow through with! This guy will try to cover up all of his tracks (as I have seen after reading through my medical records) knowing that he can get away with it, just to protect himself without regard to the patient.

September 4th, 2014
Lower back pain
Dr. Nicholas is an experienced physician. He is very conservative. Surgery is the last resort. I was impressed and he helped me manage my lower back pain without surgery, although he said I could be considered a candidate for surgery, he suggested trying to manage it for 5+ years as there would be emerging technology that would be better suited to my requirements.