Dr. Constantine Palaskas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Constantine Palaskas?

September 4th, 2013

Dr. Constantine Palaskas fixed an open hole in my ear, for which I am very grateful. As a Seattle vocalist and musician, I have to say it's nice to have my life back. I am now able to perform onstage again and listen to music without cringing in pain, now that I no longer have a tube in my slightly deformed (on the inside) ear or a hole left behind from the one I did have. The tissue graft he performed on me has really saved me a great deal of misery and I’m happy to say it worked -- he's very meticulous...must be OCD like me!

January 7th, 2012

Good Doctor, Brilliant Surgeon

Excellent Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor.

November 28th, 2011

do not see this doctor even in an emergency

terrible, terrible doctor. went in several times with major ear issues and from seeing another doctor it all stemmed from a severe sinus infection that went undiagnosed. I just got a bill in the mail for $450 from Dr. Palaskas from him slicing my ear drum open which did NOTHING, since the ear was not the issue. Dr Palaskas is not a true ENT doctor, he is only interested in ears. someone needs to remind him that the ear, nose and throat are all connected and also inform patients when a costly, unnecessary procedure is not covered under insurance.

November 11th, 2016