Dr. Constantine Pappas Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 16th, 2014

The best there is....don't hesitate

June 8th, 2013

Great Dr!

Dr Pappas is great with complex spine and sports injuries. He's compassionate, listens to patients, takes time with patients and is sharp. You are in good hands with Dr Pappas .

April 10th, 2013

I trust this physician.

Five years ago, I was told I needed a spinal fusion. My cousin had just had the "worst case scenario" fusion, so I wanted no part of it. I started to see Dr. Pappas, to investigate what else I might do, how else I might manage my pain. He was consistently kind, thoughtful, educational and willing to listen to my input and suggestions. I felt like I had a partner in my spinal care, that I was being heard, and not spoken down to or dictated to. It was empowering. When I felt I had exhausted every other option, I chose to go ahead with the fusion. I chose a surgeon recommended by a friend who had a successful surgery. After the fusion, and some unexpected complications, I found that I still needed assistance; I felt I needed a doctor who could help me heal, who could offer an educated and compassionate level of care to my recovery process. I started going to see Dr. Pappas again. I had felt very alone in frightening and intimidating circumstances, but Dr. Pappas and the people in his office helped me feel seen and heard. We talk about all my options and the upside and downside of each. We talk about how I feel and how to manage my pain, based on what I feel I need as much as what's medically recommended. I trust this doctor, and after all I've been through, that's saying something. I only wish he'd been my surgeon.

January 29th, 2013

Great Doctor!

January 19th, 2013

Dr. Pappas great as always! New staff, thumbs. down

August 29th, 2012

Dr. Pappas is an excellent doctor! His nurse Tanya was a compliment to the care he provided. I was sad to hear she was no longer with him. She was always on top of things and was never rude. I have since been to his new practice and found that his new nurse is no where near as effecient as Tanya was.

May 5th, 2012

Dr.Pappas is a wonderful and caring doctor. His nurse Tanya was right on top of things and was a great comfort. I would recommend Dr.Pappas to anyone with neck pain. Thank you both!

September 13th, 2015