A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantine Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantine Peters, Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantine Peters, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- preventative medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantine George Peters DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Constantine G. Peters practice?
- Dr. Constantine Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Constantine Peters practices Internal Medicine near Palos Heights, IL.
See Palos Heights Internists.