Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner
13305 S Ridgeland Ave
Unit B
Palos Heights, IL 60463
(708) 389-9226
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  show details
by Geo Poulidis on Apr 13th, 2013

dearest cousin! i'm Giorgos, Toula's and Panos's son! i have no email address of yours, can you send me one so we be in touch? my email is geop74@gmail.com polla filia!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2012

I have a disease that cant be determined buy a medical book, but only by your doctor listening to you. I went to a slew of doctors about my disease, but they were robots and never asked me questions. He listened to me, and between him and I we figured out a way to get my disease under control. Not all Doctors listen to patients but he does!!

|  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

This man is great. He save my husband when other doc said there was nothing wrong. We both go to him and my daughter and son and his wife too. He will send to dactors to find out what the problem is. The other doc did not do that Here my husband had cancer He save my husband Bring going to him for 10 yrs and he is young enough to take care of us for are old age. No one will be diapointed if you go to Dr. Peters

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by Hedy McManmon on Oct 12th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Peters for over four years and he is an excellent caring physician. My three daughters and three sons-in-law and a grandson also consider him their family doctor and would not replace him.