Dr. Constantine Peters DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Palos Heights, IL

no change

November 5th, 2016
Dr Peters
Dr Peters is a wonderful, compassionate Doctor. He took his time with us and explained everything in detail. He is a great asset to Palos. Very thorough.

March 18th, 2012
Great Doctor
I have a disease that cant be determined buy a medical book, but only by your doctor listening to you. I went to a slew of doctors about my disease, but they were robots and never asked me questions. He listened to me, and between him and I we figured out a way to get my disease under control. Not all Doctors listen to patients but he does!!

October 20th, 2011
This man is great. He save my husband when other doc said there was nothing wrong. We both go to him and my daughter and son and his wife too. He will send to dactors to find out what the problem is. The other doc did not do that Here my husband had cancer He save my husband Bring going to him for 10 yrs and he is young enough to take care of us for are old age. No one will be diapointed if you go to Dr. Peters

October 12th, 2010
Wonderful
I have been seeing Dr. Peters for over four years and he is an excellent caring physician. My three daughters and three sons-in-law and a grandson also consider him their family doctor and would not replace him.