A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantine Raphtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantine Raphtis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Raphtis graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raphtis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raphtis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Constantine S. Raphtis practice?
Dr. Constantine Raphtis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Obstetricians & Gynecologists.