A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantine Raphtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantine Raphtis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Raphtis graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raphtis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantine Sam Raphtis DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Constantine S. Raphtis practice?
- Dr. Constantine Raphtis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Constantine Raphtis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Obstetricians & Gynecologists.