A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantine Saadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantine Saadeh, Geriatrician, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantine Saadeh, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Behcet Syndrome
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadeh graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saadeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Texas Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthonys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantine Khalil Saadeh MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Geriatric Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Constantine K. Saadeh practice?
- Dr. Constantine Saadeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Constantine Saadeh practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Geriatric Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Allergists, Amarillo Internists, Amarillo Rheumatologists, and Amarillo Geriatric Doctors.