A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantine Saadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantine Saadeh, Geriatrician, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saadeh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saadeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantine Saadeh, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Behcet Syndrome
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadeh graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saadeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Texas Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthonys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantine Khalil Saadeh MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Geriatric Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Constantine K. Saadeh practice?
- Dr. Constantine Saadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Constantine Saadeh practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Geriatric Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Allergists, Amarillo Internists, Amarillo Rheumatologists, and Amarillo Geriatric Doctors.