Dr. Constantine Saadeh MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Amarillo, TX

3.8

April 20th, 2017
Best Allergist in Texas
Dr Saadeh and Allergy Arts are the best. Melissa is fantastic and listens to how you describe everything that has been going on, to make a excellent diagnosis. X-Rays, Sonograms and all. I wouldn't go anywhere else. He has patients who come from out of the State just for him.

April 4th, 2017
This Dr. Is my Hero!
I am so blessed to have Dr Saadeh as my Rheumatologist & Allergy specialist 💜 This man truly saved my life when I first went to see him. I had been to a plethora of Drs & no one could figure out what was wrong with me. Dr Saadeh literally stayed up all night and called me the next morning. If I hadn't found him, I know I wouldn't be here today. He was able to diagnose the problem quickly and with great care. Since then I have been devoted to him His staff is always changing but I love him!

March 19th, 2017
Good NP & Poor nursing & office staff
The NP is very attentive and knowledgeable. The staff nurses and office staff are incompetent and rude; countless mistakes. This facility has a priority of generating revenue first and foremost, ordering tests and procedures that have nothing to do with patient's health concerns or symptoms.

May 18th, 2016
IF YOU WANT TO SPEND A WHOLE DAY AND A LOT OF MONEY...
ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS PUMP YOU FULL OF MEDS AND DO ULTRASOUNDS AND X-RAYS EVERY VISIT. NOT TO MENTION THE 4 HR APPT. DO NOT LISTEN TO YOU. SPENT A TON OF MONEY AND TIME OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS AND WILL FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO SEE.

November 2nd, 2015
Dr. Saadeh and staff are excellent! They take wonderful care of my daughter who had been misdiagnosed for years. They worked to find a treatment plan that worked for her and our insurance! They also have amazing phlebotomists who have never missed and are very kind and understanding to needle phobia! All around awesome place. ☺️

October 15th, 2013
The people complaining about the wait time for appointments and time it takes to get in have never been to a doctor so distinguished within a community, which obviously creates a wait list to get into. I would much rather be treated accurately by a board certified doctor and have to wait than to get in quickly to a doctor with significantly less qualifications. The wait is well worth it, since seeing Dr. Saadeh my allergy symptoms have vanished along with my rheumatology issues. Dr. Saadeh is one of the few doctors in Amarillo that continuously re-certifies himself by taking board exams. Those facts are important to check on before seeing someone else because you got in easily.

July 10th, 2013
Dr. Saadeh is wonderful. I have been going to Allergy ARTS for many years and have done amazing on the allergy injections. Without these injections I would be really ill with sinus or respiratory infections since I am an immune compromised patient. The staff in the infusion and shot room are very friendly and this makes getting injections/infusions much easier. They should all be proud to work for such a fine doctor. The wait time is long at times, but is well worth the wait. Thank you Dr. Saadeh and staff.

July 5th, 2013
Good doctor, bad staff
I have been going to Dr. Saadeh for over 10 years and have seen him many times. He is knowledgeable and actually cares about helping his patients. His old PA's were very good, I haven't been there lately to know about his current PA's. His office/nurse staff is horrendous. I have performance slowly go downhill since I started going there and anytime it seemed that anyone actually knew what they were doing they wouldn't be there the next time I came in. I cannot stand dealing with his staff anymore. Wait times are ridiculous as well. Average wait is about an hour and fifteen minutes, but if you have an afternoon appointment plan on closer to an hour and a half to two hours after you check in. I feel sorry for his practice because he is an excellent doctor with good PA's but I cannot force myself to go there any longer because of how horrible his office/nurse staff are.

May 21st, 2013
I became a patient at Allergy A.R.T.S in the past year and for severe hives and chronic infections that I was having. I was allergy tested for both food and outdoor allergies and was started on allergy shots. Since starting these injections my symptoms have completely resolved. You do get a variety of medications to help get the symptoms under control until the injection can take effect. Trust me its worth it. The wait time for the appointment was only 20 minutes and the staff in the testing, shot area and front office we very pleasant. Dr. Saadeh was very aggressive in my treatment plan and do not think I would be doing better if I had not come to this office. Thank you again for helping me

February 26th, 2011
Best physician at diagnosis. Very caring.

January 30th, 2010
Excellent physician but unprofessional staff
No better diagnostician and physician but the poorly ran manangement by family members is taking its toll on this practice.Poorly educated and trained staff with long wait times to get an appointment (up to a year) are making it more difficult to use this physician and his facility. It even takes months to get an appointment with a nurse practitioner.I will keep going to him until I can no longer deal with it -- then I will change.