A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantine Toumbis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantine Toumbis, Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toumbis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Toumbis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantine Toumbis, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toumbis graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Toumbis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantine A Toumbis MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Constantine A. Toumbis practice?
- Dr. Constantine Toumbis has 1 office location.
Dr. Constantine Toumbis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lecanto, FL.
See Lecanto Orthopedic Surgeons.