A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantine Toumbis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantine Toumbis, Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toumbis
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Toumbis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantine Toumbis, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toumbis graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Toumbis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantine A Toumbis MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Constantine A. Toumbis practice?
- Dr. Constantine Toumbis has 1 office location.
Dr. Constantine Toumbis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lecanto, FL.
See Lecanto Surgeons.