A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantine Zariphes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantine Zariphes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantine Zariphes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Zariphes graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zariphes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantine Zariphes MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Constantine Zariphes practice?
- Dr. Constantine Zariphes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Constantine Zariphes practices Internal Medicine near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See Manchester Internists.