A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantino Gulmatico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantino Gulmatico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulmatico
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gulmatico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantino Gulmatico, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulmatico graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Gulmatico has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantino Valderrama Gulmatico FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Constantino V. Gulmatico practice?
- Dr. Constantino Gulmatico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Constantino Gulmatico practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.