A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantino Gulmatico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantino Gulmatico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulmatico
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gulmatico Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantino Gulmatico, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulmatico graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Gulmatico has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantino Valderrama Gulmatico FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Constantino V. Gulmatico practice?
- Dr. Constantino Gulmatico has 1 office location.
Dr. Constantino Gulmatico practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.