A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantino Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantino Pena is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pena
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pena Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantino Pena, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pena has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantino S Pena MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Constantino S. Pena practice?
- Dr. Constantino Pena has 1 office location.
Dr. Constantino Pena practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.