A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantino Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantino Pena is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantino Pena, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Pena has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantino S Pena MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Constantino S. Pena practice?
- Dr. Constantino Pena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Constantino Pena practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wareham, MA.
See Miami Radiologists.