A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantinos Costeas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantinos Costeas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costeas
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Costeas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantinos Costeas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Costeas graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Costeas has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantinos Aristides Costeas MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Constantinos A. Costeas practice?
- Dr. Constantinos Costeas has 1 office location.
Dr. Constantinos Costeas practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Cardiologists.