Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Constantinos Costeas
Dr. Constantinos Costeas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Orange, NJ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Costeas is affiliated with Saint Michael's Medical Center, Saint Michael's Medical Center and Cathedral Health Care System - Saint Michael`s Hospital. Dr. Costeas has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Constantinos Costeas has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Constantinos Costeas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.
Dr. Sarah Fan
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
West Orange, NJ 0.01 mi13
Dr. Keith Hawthorne
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
West Orange, NJ 0.01 mi33
Dr. Donald Rubenstein
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
West Orange, NJ 0.01 mi37