A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantinos Costeas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantinos Costeas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantinos Costeas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Costeas graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Costeas has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantinos Costeas MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Constantinos Costeas practice?
- Dr. Constantinos Costeas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Constantinos Costeas practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Belleville, NJ.
See Newark Cardiologists.