A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hadjipanayis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hadjipanayis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadjipanayis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hadjipanayis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis practice?
- Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis has 1 office location.
Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis practices Neurological Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Neurological Surgeons.