A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadjipanayis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hadjipanayis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hadjipanayis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis practice?
Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis practices Neurological Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Atlanta Neurological Surgeons.