Learn more about Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadjipanayis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hadjipanayis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis practice?
- Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis has 1 office location.
Dr. Costas Hadjipanayis practices Neurological Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Neurological Surgeons.