A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantinos Pavlides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantinos Pavlides is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantinos Pavlides, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavlides graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pavlides has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pavlides accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Constantinos A. Pavlides practice?
Dr. Constantinos Pavlides practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.