A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantinos Pavlides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantinos Pavlides is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantinos Pavlides, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavlides graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Pavlides has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantinos Andreas Pavlides MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Constantinos A. Pavlides practice?
- Dr. Constantinos Pavlides has 1 office location.
Dr. Constantinos Pavlides practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.