A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantinos Sofocleous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantinos Sofocleous is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sofocleous
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sofocleous Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantinos Sofocleous, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Oncology
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sofocleous graduated from University Of Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sofocleous has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantinos Sofocleous MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Constantinos Sofocleous practice?
- Dr. Constantinos Sofocleous has 2 office locations.
Dr. Constantinos Sofocleous practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.