A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Constantinos Sofocleous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Constantinos Sofocleous is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sofocleous
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Sofocleous Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Constantinos Sofocleous, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Oncology
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sofocleous graduated from University Of Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sofocleous has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Constantinos Sofocleous MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Constantinos Sofocleous practice?
- Dr. Constantinos Sofocleous has 2 office locations.
Dr. Constantinos Sofocleous practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.