Dr. Constanze Rayhrer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Constanze Rayhrer?

October 7th, 2017

Dr. Rayhrer is a wonderful surgeon, very specific in her answers and treats her patients with considerable patience and thorough examinations.

July 17th, 2012

Felt like doctor was concerned about her image & not me

1st, I was misinformed about this doctor's area of specialty by the staff, had a long wait, my PCP says I need specific testing that was not done. I don't believe this doctor even reviewed my films that I brought, as so little time between the office staff giving this to the doctor & her giving me her opinion.She was flippant about my concerns, told me to "wait & see" on another scan months from now, my doctor said the ONLY way to tell for sure if this is cancer is to do a biopsy, so another x-ray & scan 6 months from now isn't going to tell us any more, but could allow a cancer to grow & perhaps take my life, or require further, more radical treatment that this doctor, I'm sure, would be happy to wait, do a more invasive procedure & make a few more bucks - that's how I felt. The doctor seemed uninterested in me, my concerns, or even my primary doctor's & in the hall was talking about some robotic surgery program she apparently is a part of, which included the entire maybe 5 minutes spent with this doctor, most of the time I was asking questions & being blown off when she made a suggestion that had already been addressed/tried.I'm going elsewhere for a second (actually will be a 1st) opinion, as this doctor gave me no opinion, just to "wait & see".I will no go back to this doctor & would not recommend this doctor to others.

December 21st, 2011

The best of the best!

Unfortunately I have had many surgeries in my life do to a complicated abdominal problem from many years ago. I have seen professors at UCLA and other high profile hospitals. Nobody comes close to Dr. Rayhrers expertise in diagnostic evaluation, time spent, GREAT bedside manner and staff. Her follow-up is wonderful, and always willing to spend time to make sure I understand what is going to happen during and after a procedure. I refuse to use any other surgeon, Constanze Rayhrer is the best general surgeon in Ventura county as far as I'm concerned.

September 28th, 2011

Robyn Popescu, RN BSN

I'm a Registered Nurse,so when I needed to have surgery, I chose Dr. Rayhrer because of her excellent reputation. Dr. Rayhrer is knowledgeable, compassionate and I've never heard a negative thing about her from a fellow Registered Nurse or physician. You can trust Dr. Rayhrer to take great care of you!

September 2nd, 2010

Highly recommended!

Dr. Rayhrer was very polite and straight to the point on handling my diagnoses. My surgery was a success and I am recovering very well, thanks to her care. I am in one week from my surgery and already walking around normally with out any pain. I will continue on in the future using her services if needed, or recommend her to family and friends.

August 2nd, 2016