A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Consuelo Carmona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Consuelo Carmona, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmona graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Carmona has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Consuelo E Carmona MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Consuelo E. Carmona practice?
- Dr. Consuelo Carmona has 4 office locations.
Dr. Consuelo Carmona practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists.