A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Consuelo Carmona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Consuelo Carmona, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmona graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carmona has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Espanola Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carmona accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Consuelo E. Carmona practice?
Dr. Consuelo Carmona practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists.