Dr. Consuelo Franco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Consuelo Franco?

M.M.

Posted on October 31st, 2012

While it is becoming difficult to see Dr. Franco in her San Pedro office, I really like her. She is very sincere and thorough during her visits and very communicative. She was my mother's doctor as well and always spent plenty of time with her and showed great concern. I highly recommend her!

Excellent Staff and Doctor

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

The staff was friendly and efficient. Office seems to keep a full schedule. If you want/need extended time with the doctor, it may be useful to let the appointment setter know that in advance. Dr Franco was truly great. She paid close attention to details, explained well, and was respectful and caring. I'm new to the office having only 2 appointment with her and look forward to having Dr Franco as my primary care physician. She didn't have time to address all my questions at the first appointment and it was suggested to schedule another appointment. I was ok with that since it wasn't urgent, however it would have been nice to have another 10 minutes of her time. I recently had lab work ordered and she called me in a timely manner to follow up with me about the results.

Gone

Posted on October 25th, 2011

She demeans and disrespects you. I really believe she is a control freak and doesn't hear or really care about what her patients are saying. I am finding another dr. as she has is extremely moody and you never know what she will treat you like. I am done as there are many other drs. to choose from. I am employing my dr. and I give respect and deserve respect.

Bad

Posted on October 19th, 2011

Dr. Franco is an ok doctor she Spend some quality time with her patients and try to explain to you whats going on with you.. But the front office staff is very rude, unpolite and make you wait and they dont care about you as a patient or person specially the girl name anita. Front office is terrible

Posted on October 11th, 2011

My parents see this doctor and she is very rude and complains if she spends too much time with them. They attempt to ask questions and she tells them to make another appointment. This has happened on several occasions. She has a very poor bedside manner and she appears more interested in the money than the patient.

Doctor is fine, front office is lacking

Posted on September 7th, 2011

Every time we have went there, front office has some kind of insurance screw up. The first time they told me our insurance was not going thru and I would need to pay ahead of time for my daughter's visit. My husband and I both had insurance on my daughter as we were all co-insured and worked at major corporations. I had to call my insurance company and they told me Dr. Franco's office did not know what they were talking about as my insurance was fine as well as my husband's. My insurance company said I should not be paying ahead of time. I handed the phone to the front office so they could speak to my insurance company and were fine. Unfortunately, the problems for every office my daughter had was riddle with some kind of problem. Either not having a record of routine shots (which we paid for, but they did not list on her file) to insurance screw ups(billing wrong insurance company). I have even made a point before the office visit to hand my insurance card to the front office and make sure they only bill this ins. co. But to no avail they still mess up. We have had enough so we moved to another doctor which we never have had any of these problems.

Posted on April 26th, 2011

she didnt believe a word i said. Who better knows about their body than the patients themselves. I told her what i believed it was and she brushed it aside. the funny thing is, she gave me nothing to help and later called to say that it was what i thought it was. now i still have the exact same problem before i went in, except felt belittled while there. no help what so ever.

Posted on February 11th, 2011

Dr. Consuelo Franco is one of the worst doctors I have ever encountered. I was in good health, but did not have a GP, so my OB-GYN recommended her. I went to her just for a physical, to establish myself as her patient. Nine months later, I had a horrible episode that turned out to be a hormone imbalance (hot flashes, rushes of anxiety, debilitating fatigue) and I called her to see if she could see me ASAP the next day, to find out what was suddenly going on with me. She expressed her annoyance that she was having to speak to me in the evening, and said that she could not see me until two weeks later. I was stunned. I communicated again that this was an acute episode and that I was frightened; I said that I was surprised that she couldn't fit me in sooner under the circumstances. She said very rudely, "YOU haven't been here in almost a year! THAT does not constitute an established patient, to ME!" I was shocked and asked if she was kidding. She said no, and that only her "established patients" can get in on such short notice. I said, "I haven't been sick this year. That's why I haven't been in! But now I need you, and I would really appreciate it if you would see me." She began to yell at me then. She said, "I TOLD you, YOU are NOT an established patient. Now I am very irritated that you are bothering me! I have put in a 14 hour day! I am STILL at the office! I have outlasted the cleaning staff today and I just want to go home. I deserve that!" She is not just one of the worst physicians I have ever met, she is truly one of the worst human beings I have ever had the misfortune to know. How does she call herself a healer or even sleep at night, when she is capable of treating a patient who was clearly in distress so cruelly? Patients are vulnerable and what they need is caring competence, not outrageous verbal abuse and malice. I hope that others will see this review and avoid this truly vile woman.

Posted on September 28th, 2017