A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Consuelo Ocampo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Consuelo Ocampo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Consuelo Ocampo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ocampo graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Ocampo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Southwest Healthcaresystem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ocampo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans