A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Consuelo Ocampo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Consuelo Ocampo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Consuelo Ocampo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ocampo graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Ocampo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Sharp Cabrillo Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Consuelo Ocampo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Consuelo Ocampo practice?
- Dr. Consuelo Ocampo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Consuelo Ocampo practices Family Medicine near Temecula, CA.
See Temecula Family Physicians.