A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Consuelo Soldevila-Pico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Consuelo Soldevila-Pico, Internist, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soldevila-Pico
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Soldevila-Pico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Consuelo Soldevila-Pico, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Soldevila-Pico graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Soldevila-Pico has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Consuelo Soldevila-Pico MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Consuelo Soldevila-Pico practice?
- Dr. Consuelo Soldevila-Pico has 1 office location.
Dr. Consuelo Soldevila-Pico practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists, Gainesville Gastroenterologists, and Gainesville Hepatologists.