Dr. Consuelo Soldevila-Pico MD Patient Reviews

October 21st, 2011
Dedicated healer
This physician is outstanding not only in her clinical expertise but her sincere concern for her patients. She has been caring for me for 7 years, pre and post liver transplant and all the many issues I have had during and since. I have Chronc Hep C and she is aware of all new developments for a cure and which apply to my unique situation. I have absolute faith in her as a professional and have never doubted for a moment that her priority was my best care and treatment. I wish all physicans were of her caliber.

February 2nd, 2011
the most dedicated doctor ever
I must say that she is the greatest doctor that I have met. As a doctor, as a human being, as a friend. TO HER IS MORE THAN A JOb,IS A TOTAL DEDICATION OF HER SELF TO HER PATIENTS. I always pray that the lord would keep her healthy, because we her patients need her so much.

August 14th, 2008
Greatest Doctor EVER!
She is not only a wonderful doctor but a wonderful person and friend as well. You can talk to her about anything and she goes out of her way in any way she can. She knows what she is talking and can do just about anything. In short, she's brilliant!