A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Conway Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Conway Chin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Conway Chin, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Chin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Conway Chin DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Conway Chin practice?
- Dr. Conway Chin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Conway Chin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA and Bay City, MI.
See Davenport Physiatrists.