Anesthesiologist
201 Pine Bluff Rd
Ste 25
Salisbury, MD 21801
410-742-7246
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Can't even get them to call me back!  |  show details
by Elizabeth Whayland on Jul 15th, 2014

I have called 4 times and left messages 4 times in 6 days (only because I did it before a weekend) and after the weekend....still no one called me back. If they can't be bothered to even call me back. I do not want to even think how they are in the office. If I could leave a negative star I would.

|  Outstanding Doctor  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2013

Dr Dayton-Jones practices both anesthesia and pain management medicine. He is very compassionate and listens well. I have had him take care of me for chronic back pain and surgical anesthesia. You could not be in better hands! I get pain relief from his injections. I moved away from the area but continue to travel back to him I have tried other pain doctors in my new cities but I don't get pain relief with their injections. This speaks to his superior skill. I have also known of many other patients that did not get relief from pain with injections until he injected them. Once in a while you may have to wait a little longer at your appointment for a procedure, because he spends the extra time a patient might need at that time. He will do the same for any patient when necessary.

|  Kudos to Dr. Jones by Brenda Cephas  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

Dr. Jones is an excellent doctor! He's very patient takes his time to explain what he doing before and while he is doing the procedure, as a MS patient that means a lot and I really like that. He explains your health issues on your level and don't mind answering questions! He's very concern and contagious that he isn't causing you more pain! Hats off to Dr. Jones!

by Kathleen Trudo on Apr 3rd, 2011

Dr Dayton-Jones is an outstanding pain management doctor. Other doctors should follow his example. He treats patients with the utmost respect and compassion.He is also very skilled at doing the procedures to relieve pain.

Jan 27th, 2011

The doctor himself may be ok but he does not spend enough time with me and explain everything that I feel he needs to. His office staff are terrible. They are rude and have a very bad attitude toward patients. They make me feel like a second class citizen and a drug seeker when they have MRI's, x-rays and medical history to show that I am in chronic pain. I was extremely offended by one of his nurses in his office. And fully intend to inform him of this on my next face to face meeting with him.I am a real person with real pain and with real needs to relieve the pain I deal with on a daily basis. I have been urged to have surgery in the past with this doctor and another doctor I had before I joined his patient base but I am scared of being operated on and anything bad that could happen.But the pain has gotten so bad that I find I have no choice but to go ahead with the surgery and hope that with offer more effective relief.I am extremely upset with his office staff and it has caused mental duress by being subjected to such callousness and implied wrong doing.I went there to receive medical help and relief, not to be treated as a second class citizen and a drug addict or drug seeker or whatever this particular nurse thinks of me.If I cannot receive the help I need there without being subjected to such degrading actions by his staff I will stop going there.The pain is becoming almost unbearable and I do not need this additional mental anguish on top of it.I would simply prefer to end my suffering than to continue having to be subjected to prejudice and bias made to feel insignificant.

by Kathleen Trudo on Nov 16th, 2010

This doctor is outstanding! He takes the time needed for each patient, therefore, sometimes you have to wait longer to see him. I dont mind as I know when I need more time he will take care of it. His diagnostic and clinical skill is unmatched in anesthesiology and pain medicine!

|  Lary C. Larson  |  show details
by Annick B. Larson on Feb 4th, 2009

Feb. 4,2009My husband saw Dr. Dayton-Jones for the first time yesterday. Excellent bedside manner and courtesy by him and his staff.Mrs. Annick B. Larson

|  Outstanding Pain and Anesthesia Doctor  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2008

I have had Dr DJ for anesthesia and pain management and he is very good at his profession in every aspect!