A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cooper Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cooper Chao, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Chao has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cooper Ching Chao MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Cooper C. Chao practice?
- Dr. Cooper Chao has 1 office location.
Dr. Cooper Chao practices Anesthesiology near San Ramon, CA.
See San Ramon Anesthesiologists.