A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cooper Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Clark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cooper M Clark DO is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cooper M. Clark practice?
- Dr. Cooper Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Cooper Clark practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.