Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Dec 15th, 2014

She's wonderful!

Sweet person and great Dr. show details Sweet person and great Dr.
Jul 28th, 2014

This was my first trip to see an OB/GYN and I have to say Dr Newman made me more comfortable than I thought possible (given the situation). She was courteous and compassionate. She explains things well and is very patient. I am glad to have been referred to her and to be able to call her my Dr.

GREAT DOCTOR!!! show details GREAT DOCTOR!!!
Oct 11th, 2013

Dr. Newman is such a wonderful doctor... She is extremely busy, but she makes you feel as though you are her only patient. She takes her time and listens to ALL of your concerns and lets you know every option available to you. Even if you have to wait a considerable time, it is absolutely worth the wait for a doctor who is so caring and concerned for her patients.

Amazing level of compassion! show details Amazing level of compassion!
May 13th, 2013

Dr. Newman put me at rest after being under a great deal of stress concerning a diagnosis. She explained the diagnosis very clearly and with great compassion. My stress melted away. I feel so blessed to have become one of her patients

Feb 18th, 2013

Excellent Physician. Cares for her pt's.

Tina Britton show details Tina Britton
Mar 19th, 2012

Without Dr.Newman my youngest may not be here today. She looked at my history and changed my course of treatment and I believe she saved my daughter from being my fourth miscarrige. She has compassion like no other doctor I've been to. I love her!

Simply the Best! show details Simply the Best!
Jul 12th, 2011

Dr. Newman has been my OB/GYN since 2005. Thru two pregnancies and scary moments, Dr. Newman has been more like a true concerned friend.

May 20th, 2010

Dr. Newman is so compassionate and caring. she takes time to talk with you and address your concerns. When I had miscarriages she cried with me and offered me comfort as well as hope. I am so appreciative that she is my doctor.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Oct 13th, 2009

very caring, supportive and sympathetic. Professional