A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cora Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cora Lee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cora Yang Lee MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Cora Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Cora Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cora Lee practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.