A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cora Spaulding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spaulding
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spaulding Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cora Spaulding, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spaulding graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Spaulding has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cora Spaulding MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cora Spaulding practice?
- Dr. Cora Spaulding has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cora Spaulding practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.