A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cora Tompkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cora Tompkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tompkins graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Tompkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morgan Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Munster
- Scott County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cora Lynn Tompkins MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cora L. Tompkins practice?
- Dr. Cora Tompkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cora Tompkins practices Family Medicine near Crawfordsville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Martinsville, IN.
See Crawfordsville Family Physicians.