A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Coral Matus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Coral Matus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Coral Matus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matus graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Matus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Flower Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan