Dr. Coralee Mckay MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

March 14th, 2014
She pays no attention to what you made the appointment for - does her own review of your health without consideration for what past doctors have done or said, or what you say. I found my visits superficial.

May 10th, 2011
She was great
So sad to hear about dr mckay's services.She was at one time (about 12 years ago) my doctor and I couldn't say enough about her fabulous service.Her office staff always sucked, but I stayed with her because of her caring,informed treatments.I left her service because the wait time expanded from 30 min to over 1 hour plus

October 2nd, 2010
i came for a sinus infection and she tried to sell me botox!

September 14th, 2010
Poor Personal Service
I have been with Dr. McKay for over a year. During that time I have waited a min. of 30 min. to over a 2 hour wait. One time after waiting for over 2 hours, (1 1/2 in lobby and 1/2 in examing room I was seen by Dr. McKay with the quote, "I can only give you 10 minutes, I have to leave at 6:00. My last (and final) visit I was seen by a "college student physcians assistant". The "student" made diagnosis and showed me the door without I ever seeing the Doctor. I don't know if the doctor was even there. I told the student to work on her bedside manner and I wrote a letter to Dr. McKay and her superiors but have heard nothing. I will complain to the State Medical Board regarding this matter

February 22nd, 2010
continued from my previous comment...I was informed at the last minute that I would be getting a pap from the doctor's student (was not even asked if this was ok). The doctor came in very briefly and switched my birth control without explanation, obviously very eager to leave the exam room. The only reason why I stay with her is Canyon Physicians staff and her PA, TJ.

January 18th, 2010
Don't waste your time
Pushes drugs, everything can be fixed with a pill. I went to my last appt,Dr. McKay had moved. She never informed me or gave me her new address or phone number. I was later billed for a no show. Bad patient doctor relations.

April 9th, 2009
Happy patient
Dr. McKay is very concerned and gives me the time I need. I have some severe medical problems and she keep all meds and tests up to date.

April 8th, 2008
Pass on this one
Wait is too long. Drug happy. Have to schedule a new appt for any other concerns you might have. Can overhear her when talking to staff, which is very unprofessional. She seems to get too stressed about all the patients she has to see in one day. Has too much on her plate that she doesn't have time to swallow.