Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Coralia Bonatsos
Coralia Bonatsos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redmond, OR, with other offices in Albany, NY and Bend, OR (and 1 other location). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Coralia Bonatsos is affiliated with St Marys Hospital - Memorial Campus, Samaritan Hospital and St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam. She speaks English.
Coralia Bonatsos has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Coralia Bonatsos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redmond, OR.
Dr. Robert Boone
Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Redmond, OR 0.01 mi41
Dr. William Martin
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Redmond, OR 0.01 mi18
Dr. Margaret McKee
Critical Care Medicine, Hospitalist, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Redmond, OR 0.08 mi37