A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corazon Cabahug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabahug
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabahug Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corazon Cabahug, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabahug graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Cabahug has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital
- University Hospital & Medical Center Stony Brook
- University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corazon Jayme Cabahug MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corazon J. Cabahug practice?
- Dr. Corazon Cabahug has 2 office locations.
Dr. Corazon Cabahug practices Nuclear Medicine near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See Stony Brook Nuclear Medicine Physicians.