A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corazon Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corazon Guerra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guerra
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guerra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Guerra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corazon Aluquin Guerra MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Corazon A. Guerra practice?
- Dr. Corazon Guerra has 1 office location.
Dr. Corazon Guerra practices Psychiatry near Easton, PA.
See Easton Psychiatrists.