A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corazon Veza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corazon Veza is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Veza graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Veza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Twin Lakes Regional Medical Center
- Healthsouth Central Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corazon Aguilar Veza MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corazon A. Veza practice?
- Dr. Corazon Veza has 1 office location.
Dr. Corazon Veza practices Internal Medicine near Elizabethtown, KY.
See Elizabethtown Internists.