A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corbett Peek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corbett Peek is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corbett Peek, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peek graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Peek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corbett G Peek MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corbett G. Peek practice?
- Dr. Corbett Peek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Corbett Peek practices Emergency Medicine near San Dimas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA.
See San Dimas Emergency Physicians.