A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cordelia Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cordelia Lieberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieberman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lieberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cordelia Lieberman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Med Ctr
- Orange Coast Memorial Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cordelia Lieberman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cordelia Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Cordelia Lieberman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cordelia Lieberman practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seal Beach, CA and Cypress, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.