A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cordelia Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cordelia Lieberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieberman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lieberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cordelia Lieberman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Med Ctr
- Orange Coast Memorial Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cordelia Lieberman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cordelia Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Cordelia Lieberman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cordelia Lieberman practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seal Beach, CA and Cypress, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.