Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cordelia Sharma
Dr. Cordelia Sharma, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Valhalla, NY. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sharma is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center, Montefiore Hospital and Geisinger South Wilkes Barre. She speaks English.
Dr. Cordelia Sharma has the following 3 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cordelia Sharma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valhalla, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Marc El Khoury
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Valhalla, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Nadeem Quazi
General Surgery, Residency
Valhalla, NY 0 mi4