A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cordelia Uddoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cordelia Uddoh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uddoh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Uddoh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cordelia Uddoh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Uddoh graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Uddoh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cordelia N Uddoh MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cordelia N. Uddoh practice?
- Dr. Cordelia Uddoh has 1 office location.
Dr. Cordelia Uddoh practices Ophthalmology near Willow Grove, PA.
See Willow Grove Ophthalmologists.