Dr. Cordell Esplin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cordell Esplin?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 29th, 2016

THE WORST EVER

He was 5 hours late. The most rude pompous condescending radiologist I have ever met. Told me I was going to be under Twilight sleep and then none of that happened. I told them that when I was on the operating table and told him to stop he did not. He said he supposedly give you more medication and I told him it did not work and was still not numb and to stop again he did not they held me down and place an IVC filter under my heart against my will and unrealistic expectation this guy is horrible beware do not go then I wouldn't send the neighbors dogs fleas.

October 20th, 2016