A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cordell Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cordell Klein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cordell Klein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Klein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cordell L - Klein MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Cordell L. Klein practice?
- Dr. Cordell Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Cordell Klein practices Urology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Urologists.