A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cordell Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cordell Klein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cordell Klein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Klein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cordell L - Klein MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Cordell L. Klein practice?
- Dr. Cordell Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Cordell Klein practices Urology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Urologists.