Dr. Cordell Mitchell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 20th, 2016
Ms.
There is no better doctor in central Florida. He is a wonderful doctor worth visiting

June 1st, 2015
Worth driving 1.5 hours to see!!
Dr. Mitchell has taken care of me for over 20 years now. He delivered both of my children. He is kind, he listens and he has taken excellent care of me. I moved to Tampa but I drive back to Orlando just to see him. I trust him completely with my health.

February 2nd, 2015
HE'S THE BEST DOCTOR!

January 10th, 2014
Best Doctor in Orlando
I have been going to Dr. Mitchell since 2004. He is the best doctor in this area. He is very caring and goes above and beyond for his patients. I have never hear any negative review from his patients and most have been going to him for years just like I have. I can call him anytime for anything. His staff is excellent and is always available. I will continue to recommend him to anyone needing a Gyno or having a child.

November 25th, 2013
PLEASE READ
I went to see Dr,Mitchell for the depo shot. was not given a pregnancy test before hand. A month later had a miscarriage at work, passed a baby . contacted him the very next day for an emergency appointment. He called me a liar to my face said the pregnancy test came out negative so it was not possible that i was pregnant, I then asked him to send me for blood work and a sonogram. I went the same day when the results came back i was not contacted for an appointment every time i called to scheduled i was told there were no appointments available at the time. I then asked for my medical records that his staff refused to give me. A year later after arguing with them I have received my reports for the blood work and sonogram that he never reviewed with me . In the reports it says INDICATION : POSSIBLE PREGNANCY !!!!!

November 15th, 2012
Absolutely Love Dr. Mitchell!!!
Dr. Mitchell is the best Dr. I have ever had! I have a 5yr. old daughter that he delivered and I am currently pregnant and would have no one other than Dr. Mitchell. He is the most caring Dr. I have ever come in contact with. I would highly recommend him!!!

November 12th, 2012
Love Love love ... delivered my first son preterm and save his life... Caring for me with my second son amazing..

March 3rd, 2011
Very good Doctor and Office Staff
This Doctor of is very good and professional. Office is clean staff is very courtesy.I have been go to this doctor for a numbersss of years and have a lots of friends going to him. Bless to have a great doctor.Blessing and Smile!

January 8th, 2010
My personal experience
I am young woman whom never really had health problems. As time went on I had to have surgery and I was very nervous about that. Dr. Mitchell explained everything to my family and myself in detail. He gave me time to decide and told me the good and the bad. We did the procedure and I had no problems and the staff was awesome. Dr. Mitchell continues to take care of my health needs and he is an awesome doctor.