A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cordell Nwokeji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cordell Nwokeji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nwokeji
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Nwokeji Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cordell Nwokeji, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwokeji graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Nwokeji has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cordell Okezie Nwokeji MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Cordell O. Nwokeji practice?
- Dr. Cordell Nwokeji has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cordell Nwokeji practices Urology near Kingwood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, TX.
See Kingwood Urologists.