A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cordell Nwokeji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cordell Nwokeji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nwokeji
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nwokeji Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cordell Nwokeji, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwokeji graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Nwokeji has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cordell Okezie Nwokeji MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Cordell O. Nwokeji practice?
- Dr. Cordell Nwokeji has 1 office location.
Dr. Cordell Nwokeji practices Urology near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Urologists.