A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cordell Yoder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cordell Yoder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cordell Yoder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoder graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yoder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yoder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan