Dr. Cordia Beverley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cordia Beverley?

Fantastic care

Posted on July 6th, 2012

This was my first consultation with Dr. Beverley and I would highly recommend her. She spent quite a bit of time with me, and her staff was very warm.

Great doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

Dr. Beverley is an incredible doctor who really took the time to not just treat me but also LISTEN to me. She is a great doctor who spends the time to connect the dots and provide a very caring experience. She's the absolute best!

Why Would She Become A Doctor?

Posted on May 31st, 2012

Yes, Why? In my opinion, from my experiences with this doctor: Dr. Beverly does not enjoy being a doctor. She does not enjoy helping people. She complains about how little insurance providers pay doctors. Clearly, from my experiences at her office, in her care, I see that she is disappointed. Perhaps she wanted to become very wealthy. But, a patient is not in her office to hear of her disappointments. Additionally, I found that she does not want to take a stance and tell what is wrong. She will say, it could be this or it could be that. I believe that under the same set of circumstances, any other reasonable doctor, would have clearly stated to me, the diagnosis. I do not see any benefit, to anybody, that would use the services of this doctor. And that is my consitutionally protected opinion.

Good Doc

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

I've been a client of Cordia Beverley for years now, and I don't understand the negative comments I see here. She is extremely thorough, takes time with me, and has given me prescriptions and recommended OTCs that work better than anything other docs have given me.

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Dr. Beverley is an outstanding physician! Her caring, skill and support goes above and beyond - I am so happy to call her my doctor.

Find Another Physician!

Posted on April 14th, 2011

Cordia Beverly is abominable. She doesn't take insurance, and spends a great deal of YOUR time, complaining about her own problems. Her biggest problem? The internet. If she suspects you have used it, she is your sworn enemy. Further? Her manner is yuccchhhhh. Use your insurance providers. At least, the six minutes they spend with you, won't be defending your use of the interwebs.

What a horrible person!

Posted on March 11th, 2011

She is rude, scatter-brained, judgmental, and feels sorry for herself. She houldn't be a doctor. She should be a prison warden. Wgat a horrible peron!

Excellent MD

Posted on November 17th, 2008

Dr. Beverly's cares, concerns and compassion I've never before experienced in any other doctors I have visited.

Posted on February 14th, 2016