A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cordia Clark-White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cordia Clark-White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark-White graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Clark-White has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cordia Marie Clark-White MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cordia M. Clark-White practice?
- Dr. Cordia Clark-White has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cordia Clark-White practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Harvey, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Harvey Obstetricians & Gynecologists.